Whether it’s a shopping trip to Paris, a safari in Africa
or a bus ticket to Cape Cod, GoodDeeds will make it easier for you
— and likely, even better! With one resource overseeing all
aspects of your travel needs, GoodDeeds’ travel experts are
focused on delivering unparalleled, personalized travel planning
services. By working hard to understand every detail of your travel
requirements and wishes, we are able to develop an itinerary that
ensures a quality, seamless travel experience, within a specified
Oftentimes, the hassle of dealing with the details and logistics
of a vacation can zap the fun right out of it. Or, you want to go
somewhere different, that offers new experiences, foods and adventures,
but you don’t have the time or desire to do all the research.
Let us present you with some ideas and sample itineraries that might
entice you, and once you’ve decided where to spend your precious
vacation time and dollars, we will fill in the blanks. Our scrupulous
attention to detail will result in an itinerary that can provide
a day-to-day schedule including tee and tennis times; recommendations
and reservations for restaurants, spas, tours and shows; insight
about local weather, site seeing, events and activities; as well
as information about local medical facilities.
Even if your trip is not to ‘play’, we would certainly
like to make your travel as easy and enjoyable as possible. We’ll
take care of your required travel details, and find some ways to
enhance your trip just a bit!
Connect with long-distance family members, meet new ones and celebrate
your heritage! GoodDeeds will organize a memorable family reunion
that will be cherished. We will coordinate with each family member,
managing schedules and travel itineraries, and arrange every aspect
of your family adventure including transportation, hotels, venues,
activities, etc., as well as special ways to commemorate the special
event. GoodDeeds can also help you develop a family website to post
reunion plans, ideas and information in advance, and following the
event, people can share their photos!
There’s a method and a science to everything…even packing
for a trip! GoodDeeds has it figured out. We can help you pack minimally
even for those challenging trips that require gear for outdoor activities,
formal events and uncertain weather. With some simple pointers on
which key apparel, accessory and footwear items to bring, and how
to coordinate them to create several outfits, you’ll get away
with bringing only one suitcase!
College Tour Planning
Choosing a college is one of the most critical decisions facing you and your high school junior or senior today. It’s a decision that requires intensive research and must include visiting campuses and meeting with admissions staff. Scheduling these visits, or ‘college tours,’ and coordinating all the travel arrangements that go along with them can be daunting and overwhelming – especially when you have several to visit. We can help. Simply provide us with the list of schools that you and your child wish to visit and we’ll take care of the rest…
On your behalf, GoodDeeds will:
- Plan every aspect of your trip, beginning with laying out the most efficient itinerary in terms of time, geography and airline schedules.
- Contact each of the colleges and universities on your list to schedule visits including tours, meetings, group information sessions and any other pertinent activities.
- Research school policies surrounding interviews, i.e., are they mandatory or optional; do they have a bearing on admission or are they informational or evaluative in nature.
- Secure hotel accommodations, purchase airline tickets and reserve car rentals (utilizing rewards programs when possible).
- Compile a trip binder containing complete itinerary information including driving directions, campus maps, appointment and contact information, and all flight, hotel and car rental information and confirmations.